Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kylie's 3yr Pictures

I absolutely cannot believe that we are gearing up to celebrate my baby's 3rd birthday! It creates in me both a sad and joyous heart to see her changing right before my very eyes. My love for this child and my desperation to slow time down and preserve these memories forever is what got me started in photography. The bible tells us that children are a gift from god and I love with all my heart being able to help slow down time..at least for a shutter click to help us remember...

IMG_9468blog

IMG_9465blog

IMG_9481blog

IMG_9475blog

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find sneak peeks from my most recent sessions. Quite often you will also find a few personal post about the day to day happenings in our life. Enjoy!