Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our weekend

OK OK This is my last post for the night..maybe.. I haven't shared in a while so I got carried away =)

We started out at the barn with mine and Kylie's project. This little guys mama wasn't to long for this world shortly after his birth so he has came to live in our barn for a little while. When asked what his name is Kylie promptly replies "we are not naming him..he is a boy". She has no clue what that means =) she is just repeating what she has heard her mommy say...I figured it would make it easier in the long run if we didn't name him....probably not..but I can hope right ?

IMG_8688blog

IMG_8672blog

IMG_8662blog


Gracie doesn't know what to make of all of this nonsense

IMG_8662blog


Then Robert and Kylie rode back to the house while I walked to take advantage of the tell tale signs of spring

IMG_8742blog

IMG_8732blog

This is what I found them up to when I got back to the house...

AND WE HAVE LIFT OFF
IMG_8752blog
AND THEN OUR LANDING :0)
IMG_8753blog

Yes, Daddy almost gave into temptation himself...
IMG_8761blog

IMG_8773blog

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find sneak peeks from my most recent sessions. Quite often you will also find a few personal post about the day to day happenings in our life. Enjoy!