Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Oneals 2009

Just wanted to share a few from the Oneals family session a few weeks ago. Regan and Kylie (our daughter) are 6 weeks apart in age they are great buddies and it has been so neat to watch them grow together. Avery Claire joined Regan in September...she also just celebrated her 6 month birthday =) Perfect excuse for a session! Thanks guys I appreciate you letting me capture those
IMG_8442blog

IMG_8422blog

This is a flash back...I recently came across this one again the other day and it has became on of my favorites and just had to share
IMG_5393blog

IMG_85424x6blog

IMG_8574blog

IMG_8558ablog

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find sneak peeks from my most recent sessions. Quite often you will also find a few personal post about the day to day happenings in our life. Enjoy!