Friday, June 6, 2008



Roberts cousin got married on the 31st of May. This was the first time I had shot manually in a "chapel" setting with stained glass windows. There were quite a few of them and they cast a orange-ish glow that I had to edit out of a lot of my photos. I also forgot to lower my iso..so many things to think about at once! But! I am getting there! The wedding was short, sweet, to the point and absolutely beautiful! The couple is now honeymooning in Peru for a month on a mission trip. Please pray for their safety and gods guidance during this time!




Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find sneak peeks from my most recent sessions. Quite often you will also find a few personal post about the day to day happenings in our life. Enjoy!