Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Hosta Farm












We visited a hosta farm this past week that is located in the north Georgia mountains. It was a beautiful drive with breath taking views. I was so envious of her spectacular location! I could not resist taking a few shots..once I got the owners permission of course =) My hands itched for my camera the whole visit! Not to mention I came home with some beautiful hostas..that are still 5 days later sitting on my porch!





































3 comments:

pritchettjuj June 7, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

These pictures are beautiful, I see your talent growing with each new picture

Anonymous,  June 9, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Your pictures are really good! What kind of camera are you using.

Anonymous,  June 9, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

I don't know if you figured it out, but this is Kesha. I didn't know if you knew my last name. Love the pics!

About This Blog

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find sneak peeks from my most recent sessions. Quite often you will also find a few personal post about the day to day happenings in our life. Enjoy!